TRADEMARK ATTORNEYS MEXICO
Guillermo Corona, Esq. / Founding Partner
CORONA VEGA - TRADEMARK REGISTRATION SERVICES IN MEXICO
CORONA VEGA provides Trademark Registration Services in Mexico as a Trademark Registration Agency founded in 2012, solely devoted to Trademark Registration in Mexico, assembled by specialized and proficient Trademark Attorneys-Trademark Lawyers, and a dedicated staff focused on bringing the best Trademark Registration Services in Mexico.
Corona Vega Trademark Registration Agency offers Trademark Protection Services in Mexico that are committed to meeting clients` needs to register and maintain their trademark rights in Mexico by knowledgeable and skillfully Attorneys, together with an innovative and made to measure technology that assures a well-established workflow to provide our clients a top-of-the-line service, consistently.
The Trademark Attorneys of Corona Vega, have a complete local knowledge and practice to handle the entire trademark registration process, including overcoming oppositions, provisional refusals, office actions of any kind, as well as trademark portfolio management services, to meet any legal requirement to register, maintain and protect trademarks in Mexico during its life-cycle.
Our guarantee is that we will handle the trademark registration of the brands we are entrusted effectively, every step of the way, every time, communicating honestly, timely and clearly, as we know the professionals that entrust us a trademark registration process in Mexico set their confidence in our firm to represent them as well, as part of their duty to their company or client.
CORONA VEGA TRADEMARK REGISTRATION SERVICE IN MEXICO:
Our firm offers the complete service of a Trademark Registration, in one class, before the Mexican Trademark Office (MTO), in a single service (Trademark Registration Process) that includes:
- Preparing the Application, including the translation from English to Spanish of the goods/services to be covered, if required, or making a bespoke description of them, making sure in both cases that they are aligned with the Class Nice official classification, to avoid requirements in this regard;
- Filing the trademark application before the MTO and filing report;
- If applicable, reporting provisional refusals and oppositions on the application, with our Legal Opinion on how to address them;
- If instructed, responding to provisional refusals and/or oppositions on the application;
- Receiving and sending the Certificate of Registration, when issued by the MTO, or the Final Refusal along with our Legal Opinion on the appeal/litigation options.
The cost for each Trademark Registration Process, in one class, is of $400 USD, which includes official fees, expenses, taxes and legal fees. We kindly request the payment of the $400 USD a day before the moment of filing the trademark or slogan application. If Priority is to be claimed, there is an extra cost for official fees of $80 USD. Payments can be wired to our Bank Account or via Pay Pal.
In Mexico, the Certificate of Registration for a Trademark is valid for 10 years since registration is granted, and can be unlimitedly renewed by filing a Renewal petition. However, after 3 years of the granting of the certificate of registration, a declaration of use must be filed, otherwise the registration would be cancelled. As part of our service, we will let you know when such processes must be complied.